NEWS OF THE WEEK
2015-2016 Registration Now OpenOnline registration for 2015-2016 classes is open. We are happy to unveil our new language curriculum which offers Meizhou Huayu Grade (1 through Grade 9); Ma Liping Chinese (Grade 1 through Grade 9) and CSL Level 1 through Level 3. We have also added Violin, Calligraphy and Chorus to our existing culture classes.
- For returning family, please log into the registration system to register.
- New families will need to create a login account before enrolling. If you need assistance, please send your inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org You may also come to our school at Westchester Community College to register in person. Our school hours are 9:30-12:30 on Sunday mornings.
- Early Bird Discount will be given for enrollment before June 30th. Friends and Family Referral Credit will also be offered this year.
- Registration in person will start on May 31, June 7th in the front lobby of CLA building and outside of AAB theatre on June 14th.
- Click here for 2015-2016 Registration Policy
- 从本周日 (5/31日) 开始，之后连续两个周日 (6/7 及 6/14)，学校将提供现场注册。5/31 、6/7日在CLA楼 前厅。6/14日在AAB楼剧场前厅。
2015-16中文课程一览学校是学习的地方，培养孩子们对中文的兴趣，不断提高老师们教中文的水平，是我们一切工作的出发点和衡量工作绩效的准衡。经过两年的研究和探讨，得出的结论是，要想提高教学质量，我们必须建设系统的，连续的中文课程来满足孩子们学习的需要。我们从学生角度出发， 以丰富学习内容，提高学习效果为目标，加强课程合理的设置。 从2015秋季开始，我校将使用两套教材:《美洲华语》(1至9年级) 和《马立平中文》(1至9年级) 。为了帮助学生及家长做到一个平稳的过渡， 学校提供以下选课建议。详细内容请见这里, 或电邮 email@example.com. 华夏纽约中心校委会 2015 春 2015-16 Curriculum Enhancement Plan Highlights At last week's All Parent Meeting and the Parent Teacher Conference on March 15th, the Admin team has announced details of the Curriculum Enhancement plan. Effective for school year 2015-16, the HXNYC Chinese language curriculum offered will be 美洲华语 (MZHY) grade 1 to 9, and 马立平中文 (MLP Chinese) grade 1 to 9. To assist you register for the next year, please click here to find out detailed information about the curriculum change. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org HXNYC Admin 2015 Spring
拥抱是一种语言 - 鲁鸣最近，我接受了纽约时报驻京记者 Didi Kirsten Tatlow 的采访。就中国人现在喜欢拥抱，她问了我一些问题。 Didi：. 您写过一本书，
School SponsorshipWe are kicking off the annual campaign for your support to our school, a non-profit organization operated entirely by unpaid volunteers. The upcoming opportunity is the school’s annual directory book, a self-funded project. Entities and individuals can support our school by becoming sponsors and appearing in the directory. Please email Giving@hxnyc.org to ask about sponsorship opportunities. Please also inquire about advertising on our website.
On October 29, WACA (Westchester Association of Chinese Americans) announced the recipients of its 2013-2014 Outstanding Student Leadership and Community Service Award. They are:
- Cynthia Luo First Place
- Eric Huang Second Place
- Jerry Jia Third Place
* During its Dynamic Achiever Awards Gala on November 2, OCA WHV (The Organization of Chinese Americans Westchester & Hudson Valley) announced the recipients of its 2013 Student Leadership Award. They are:
- Stephanie Ding First Place
- Mary Chen Second Place
- Meg Stomski Third Place
- Stanley Vuong Third Place
- Sunday mornings 9:30 to 12:30
- Language classes 2 hours
- Culture enrichment 1 hour
- Westchester Community College
- 75 Grasslands Road,
- Valhalla, NY 10595