All Parents Meeting will be held this Sunday, 9/16. Principal Chenyin Zhong, PTA Chair Bing Dang, Dean Wenyi Wang, Safety Vice Principal Yuxiang Luo, Registration Vice Principal Liping Jiang and Board Chair Xiaoping Tang will give an overview of the school operation. There will be a Q&A session. Time: 10:00-11:00AM
Place: CLA 200
Many Chinese language classes still don’t have class parents. School Safety Committee needs the help of class parents to coordinate Parents-on-Duty (POD). Class parents are also an important liaison between the school, the teachers and the parents. If willing to help, please click here to sign-up to be the class parent of your child’s class.
This Sunday, all students will receive a copy of the “Student Code of Conduct” from their Chinese class teachers. Please read it carefully. Both parents and students are required to sign the document. Please have your child(ren) bring the signed document (one for each student) to his or her teacher the next school day. You may also download the Student Code of Conduct here.
First Day of School Reminders
Welcome back! First day of school is this Sunday, September 9. School starts at 9:30AM. School Location: Westchester Community College, 75 Grasslands Road, Valhalla, NY 10595
• Please use Parking Lot #4 of Westchester Community College in Valhalla, NY. Click here for the WCC campus map.
• Click here for Classroom Locations.
• Since it is the first day of school, we strongly recommend you walk your children to their classes.
• Textbooks will be distributed by the teachers to students who have paid tuition in full.
• Parents of pre-K and K students, please prepare a snack for your child.
• Click here for 2018-2019 School Calendar.
• For tuition payment, class transfer and class auditing, please go to CLA lobby.
• If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 768-8686. For registration related questions, please write to email@example.com We will try to get back to you ASAP.
Class parents are an important and integral part of our school community. They play a crucial role in maintaining communication between parents, teachers and the school administration. We sincerely appreciate all who volunteer to take on this role. Click here to sign-up to be the class parent of your child.
• Work as a liaison between Safety Committee and parents to fulfill POP (Parents-on-Duty) duties
• Facilitate school/teacher/parent communication
• Collect donation towards holiday and year-end gift to teachers
• Assist teachers in school-wide or classroom activities