All Parents Meeting will be held this Sunday, 9/15. Principal Bing Dang, PTA Chair Jinjun Xiong, Dean Hongyan Wu, Safety Vice Principal Yuxiang Luo, Registration Vice Principal Chloe Wang and Board Chair Xiaoping Tang will give an overview of the school operation. A Q&A session will follow. All parents are invited.
Hello everyone! With early autumn upon us, we, at HXNYC, warmly welcome everyone back for a new and exciting school year.
Working together, the school achieved remarkable results in all aspects of operation last year and I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all.
This year, we continue to offer MeiZhou Chinese, MLP Chinese and CSL in the Chinese curriculum. We have expanded our culture enrichment class offerings to include Crafts, Flute, Kung Fu, Video Editing etc. We hope they will make your child’s Huaxia experience a richer one.
Please continue to visit our “Golden Wings Library” and check out your favorite children books. Wenya, our student magazine, welcomes more creative essays. The school will continue to strive to engage our students and make learning fun.
I look forward to seeing you this Sunday on the beautiful campus of WCC to start another productive and exciting year..
Bing Dang Principal, Huaxia New York Chinese School (HXNYC) School Opening Day, 2019
First Day of School is 9/8. The school will hold its fall Open House on
Saturday, 9/7. Please visit us between 2pm and 4pm. Our volunteers will assist
you in touring the school and answer your questions.
Date: Saturday, 9/7 Time: 2-4PM Place: CLA Lobby, Westchester Community College, 75 Grasslands Road, Valhalla, NY 10595
• Early Bird Discount of $50 will apply if tuition payment is received before July 7, 2019
• Friend Referral Credit of $50 will be given to both referrer and referred
• Discount of $60 for third and subsequent siblings
• Click here for 2019-2020 Registration Policy
• For returning families, please log into theregistration system to register
• For new families, please click here to create an account before registering for classes. Please send your inquiries to: email@example.com
• We recommend paying by check. This will save school transaction fees